Wednesday, March 31, 2010

On the fly....

So, not to bring up an un-related issue here, but this past weekend I had another extremely painful ovarian cyst and ended up going to the ER. I hyperventilated too, which I've never done. I was on the floor, no one was home, so I ended up making it worse by freaking out. Hands and legs went numb and stiff, then my mouth. I tried yelling and no one could hear. Finally I just gave up and it started to fade. It was actually rather terrifying. But, I was relieved to find out it wasn't a seizure or anything like that. So, yeah, doc wants to do surgery in May. And of course, I'm worried about the pain meds. I'm guessing there has to be some liquid form.

This week has seen the return of liquids and pureed foods. I try and do some solids at night, but because I've been sick with a head cold, I don't really feel like eating anyway. Whoopee.

Going to the beach this weekend and by god, even if I have to drink Ensure the whole time, I'm going to have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment